Two Gunshot Wound Victims Labeled As COVID-19 Death

    0
    6276

    The Grand County coroner, Brenda Bock, just called attention to the way Colorado’s health department is classifying COVID-19 deaths. She was shocked and outraged when she found out that two individuals who had died from gunshot wounds were listed as COVID-19 deaths, inflating the death toll numbers and spreading fear among the public.

    “It’s absurd that they would even put that on there. Would you want to go to a county that has really high death numbers? Would you want to go visit that county because they are contagious. You know I might get it, and I could die if all of a sudden one county has a high death count. We don’t have it, and we don’t need those numbers inflated,” Bock said.

    The state of Colorado has argued that they are simply “following protocol” directed by the U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The CDC requires that states report people who’ve died with COVID-19 in their systems in two ways: deaths due to COVID-19 and deaths among COVID-19.

    The CDC claimed that this is “crucial for public health surveillance” and essential for the Department of Public Health and Environment. This also calls for COVID-19 to be included on the death certificate of anyone who tested positive anytime in the 30 days leading up to their passing.

    “It provides more information about disease transmission and can help identify risk factors among all deaths across populations,” the health department states on their Frequently Asked Questions page.

    The CDC later informed the public that out of all of the deaths attributed to COVID-19, a mere 6% of those deaths were exclusively COVID-19. The other 94% of the people who had died from the coronavirus had at least one other health condition that contributed to their passing.

    Bock further explained that the state’s reporting has been false and misleading. The couple who died of gunshot wounds were determined by the police as a murder-suicide. She is working with the state to try and get the deaths removed and the numbers corrected. The two extra deaths had increased the county’s COVID death count by 40%.

    “The two cases were autopsied, and the cause of death was listed as ‘blunt force injuries due to a gunshot wound. Nowhere did the pathologist say COVID was the cause of death. If we want the public to trust and believe the information being released, we need to make sure it is accurate,” she said.

    Commissioners have praised the coroner for standing up to the state and getting the information corrected. The Grand County’s COVID-19 reporting no longer includes the two additional deaths. The health department and radical left continues to count COVID-19 cases as false positives.

    But hey, there’s nothing to see here, right? We’re all just supposed to “stay home” and not ask any questions. Government-mandated lockdowns have been based on numbers that aren’t even accurate within the states. They’ve been playing up the numbers and it’s all being exposed now.